Saturday 14 February 2009

Radelaide.....

Its been good to be back home - alot of time to catch up on things Ive wanted to do for ages.

And I cant forget the best things about living at home. Numerous..
Being able to read and fall in love all over again with all my old magazines, unlimited wardrobe space and access to all my old favourite items of clothing, access to our amazingly stocked fridge with all my favourite food and dads tea which he blends to perfection, my bed complete with pink (what the hell was i thinking?!) 'i am gorgeous' quilt which is the comfiest thing ever!! I wish for cold nights just because of it. Working back at the surf store, working with some of the greatest people I know and then hanging out with my best friends after - i couldnt ask for more.

Bumping into peeps on the street, is the best and hardly ever awkward..even though I havent seen some people for years. Everyone is pretty much the same - personalities grown, but changed in a good way. Everyone has grown up!

Including me. And damn but I feel I have outgrown this city. A damn shame as Ill miss Coopers and Maslins fo sho.

No comments: