Monday 25 May 2009

Fixed3 Launch Photos

Aside from gettin a lil tipsy, the night was amazing! Holy shit I cant believe how big the fixed gear community has gotten.. Fo real?! Sooo many people and all good vibes.
Screening of Council of Doom was the cherry on the cake!
Did I mention the magazine turned out amazing?! Whoever wrote that Adelaide article ... man!! Really good stuff right thurr...


\



Lee from St Johns...with the BEST food


Nick and Flic helpin me give out beers...couldnt have done it without you guys, thanku!!


Sam and Juliet


Najit


Bingo and the boys


Emma


Megumi and Max Tokyo Fixed Gear.com


Shawarma and I


Aww check out her bliiiiiing! Sharma recently got engaged...oohh


Cat and Grace


Alice and me


Sara, Lucia


Nick and Alva


Jacob


Ian .. organising tricks comps aint easy..






Mhin Ai won a jacket...mm the night is gettin messier indeed


Council of Doom






more photos on fixedgearlondon flickr...

No comments: