Tuesday 7 July 2009

.. Happenings

Me and Andy fiiiinally had a weekend off. Hell yes. We also actually had time to walk around the brick lane markets and score this beauty. It is seriously PERFECT for me. I didnt know cruising is so much fun!


Ollie and I found this amazing cloak stand - that someone had thrown out?! why. its dope. full metal yo


Mikes dentures and my loverly WAH nails...thanks Sharma! On that note, Frame studios does great workout seshs on fri nights..britney moves and hoola hoop classes. And Ill eat that cake later...


Andy and Oscarrrr


Luis is in town!!! Woooooooooo


aaaand. Just got back from Sharma's (wah-magazine.com) got my nails done for Bright Tradeshow...and they match my bike....! I also dont think I could ever be a hand model. Dont quit ma day job..


Loads of fun stuff to do..printing at Stu's tomorrow..workin at the shop.and then off to Bright!!! Wooooooooooooooooop!

No comments: