Sunday 30 August 2009

Roses really smell like...



You know how people write ' My ideal sunday would be...' well I was thinking about it - and its pretty much how I spend it every week.
Wake up, chuck the kettle on, tea, head down to Colombia Road flower market, coffee at Nick's, pick up some Peony's, head to Brick and check out what the china man has in parts, then look for a steel 1pound 15ml spanner (where have they all gone?!) get to work and chill all day. Afterward varies. Staying back at the shop, go to London Fields and drink in the sun, or just go home and watch a good doovd.

I got sunflowers this time. And a flower sculpture from that guy that does it for a buck and I usually say no to, but this time said yes. And I got a rose too infact. Just in black and white...



Lastly, just a heads up -

www.wunderkindmagazine.blogspot.com

Gotta hype. Check iiiiit.

1 comment:

thom wimmer said...

arrrr
thats dope.
i happy for you! :)