Thursday 27 August 2009

Wheels in motion..



So finally I am motivated. Finally!!! Fuck. Anyway things are underway for the magazine - I interviewed Sanna and Juliet yesterday - they were so great, couldnt have answered my questions better!

Got Peony flowers from the Colombia Road - so amazing - although they look better on my arm! Mmm maybe I should have got colour...

Went to Frith St after hours and Stefano tattooed me for his portfolio. I dont know why, as he is really really good already. And has only been tattooing for 5 months. So so good.

Met Dagmara today for PingPong. They had really good toilet paper and we need some...bahahaha steeping so low...! But the food and tea was worth it.

Stolenspace has been rented out for a few days and tonight was the launch for a new skateboard exhibition - kind of like No Comply but not. Stu's was the best by far!! Fuck yeah!! But Lucas Deverell's, was good too. I only met him today.

So much to do. So little time... And Issue 4 is ready to arrive on Friday..shit thats tomorrow? I think Ive already mentioned it looks like the best one so far. And in the background I can see Macaframa which has been out on DVD for only a little while, so I just getting your paws on that one.

Out.







No comments: